2021 Cambridge Particle Meeting
The meeting was held on Friday, 25th June.
Schedule of Presentations
PDF downloads of the schedule of talks and abstracts are available here:
Presentation recordings can be viewed via the YouTube playlist below or the individual links in the Presentation Downloads section.
Note: Click the list button in the top right corner of the video to view the full playlist.
Where permission has been received from authors/their institutions, PDF copies of presentations may be downloaded:
- José Morán, CORIA Impact of the maturation process on soot particle aggregation kinetics and morphologyPresentation recording (via YouTube)
- Georgios Kelesidis, ETH Zurich Santoro flame: the volume fraction of soot accounting for its morphology & compositionPresentation recording (via YouTube)
- M. Reza Kholghy, Carleton University Morphology, composition and optical properties of jet engine-like soot made by flame spray pyrolysisPresentation recording (via YouTube)
- Jacob Martin, Curtin University Carbonaceous nanoparticle formation in flamesPresentation recording (via YouTube)
- Zuhaib Khan, University College London Effects of temperature and residence time on the pyrolysis of methane and ethane in a high temperature flow reactorPresentation recording (via YouTube)
- Eric Bringley, University of Cambridge Radial dependence of TiO2 nanoparticles synthesised in jet-wall stagnation flamesPresentation recording (via YouTube)
- Martin Irwin, Catalytic Instruments GmbH Characterising the Silver Particle Generator: the new silver standard Presentation recording (via YouTube)
- Randy Vander Wal, Pennsylvania State University Value added carbons by microwave plasma processing of natural gasPresentation recording (via YouTube)
- Joel Corbin, National Research Council Canada Size-dependent mass absorption cross-section (MAC) of combustion-generated soot particles Presentation recording (via YouTube)
- Anne Massier, The Cyprus Institute Portable and cost-effective ultrafine and coarse particle sizing instrumentsPresentation recording (via YouTube)
- Peter Wahman, Minnesota State University Supervised machine learning methods applied to long term deployment of low-cost air quality sensorsPresentation recording (via YouTube)
- Patrick Weber, Julich Research Centre On the accuracy of multi-wavelength intensive aerosol optical propertiesPresentation recording (via YouTube)
- Joachim Demuynck, Association for Emissions Control by Catalyst Ultra-low PN10 emissions of a 48V mild-hybrid gasoline vehicle with advanced emission control technologiesPresentation recording (via YouTube)
- Amanda Lea-Langton, University of Manchester Evaluation of indoor air quality from wood burning stoves in comparison to other domestic PM sourcesPresentation recording (via YouTube)
- David Kittleson, University of Minnesota How do we define ultrafine particles?Presentation recording (via YouTube)
- Steve Rogak, University of British Columbia Effect of air purifiers on aerosol concentrations in hospital roomsPresentation recording (via YouTube)
- Simon Payne, Cambustion Ltd Assessment of face covering material filtration using particles classified by aerodynamic diameter over a broad size rangePresentation recording (via YouTube)