2007 Cambridge Particle Meeting
The meeting was held on Friday, 18th May.
Schedule of Presentations
PDF downloads of the schedule of talks and abstracts are available here:
Where permission has been received from authors/their institutions, PDF copies of presentations may be downloaded:
- Chris Parkin, DfT Update on Particulate Measurement Programme
- Chris Tighe, U Cambridge Heterogeneous Reaction of Oxides of Nitrogen with Carbonaceous
- Philip Price, U Oxford Cold Start DI Gasoline PM Emissions
- Jeremy Gidney, Johnson Matthey A Diesel Particulate Generator for CSF Testing
- Prem Lobo, U Missouri - Rolla Mass Measurements for Gas Turbine Engine Exhaust
- Don Hagen, U Missouri - Rolla DMS500 Calibration Method for Gas Turbine Exhaust Sampling
- Nigel Clark, West Virginia U Characterization of Diesel Engine Crankcase and Near-tailpipe Emissions
- Otmar Schmid, GSF & U Missouri What Makes Particles Toxic?
- Mark Crooks, TSI The New Engine Exhaust CPC, Model 3790
- David Kittelson, U Minnesota Current Particle Measurement Issues
- Jon Symonds, Cambustion A Comparison of Real-time On-road Diesel Particulate Emission with Chassis Dynamometer Measurements